Are you looking for an opportunity to realize your full potential in a creative, collaborative environment? PaneraTech might be the place for you. We have an exciting atmosphere for the right candidate.
PaneraTech, Inc., is looking for a highly motivated, and innovative Antenna/RF Engineer to join our team, who will actively participate in our current technology development programs involving antennas for consumer devices and UWB radar applications.
PaneraTech, Inc., strives to be one of the most innovative Radio Frequency (RF) technology companies in the world, developing unique solutions that far surpass expectations. We are a technology development company that solves very challenging industrial problems using our innovative RF technologies and sensor solutions. Our specific core technologies include: industrial radar based sensors, innovative antenna technologies, and instrumentation and material characterization systems.
Our small company environment with its high pace and collaborative culture, and with its entrepreneurial mind-set, provides an opportunity to realize your full potential and professionally grow at a much faster pace.
The Antenna engineer will design and build antenna prototypes and RF systems.
Specific tasks include:
- Research on novel antenna design techniques;
- Actively participating in R&D projects to create technical approaches, antenna design concepts and subsequent prototype for testing;
- Arranging meetings and liaising with team engineers and customers to discuss and negotiate appropriate production processes;
- Making presentations to the senior management and customers as necessary
Qualifications & Skills
- M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering (PhD degree is a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in designing antennas with industry standard RF analysis tools – HFSS experience is preferred
- Experience in antenna design for wireless consumer devices in LTE, Wi-Fi, NFC bands is a plus
- Must have working experience of antenna design and tests, anechoic chambers, and RF test equipment. Hands-on is a must
- Solid understanding of matching and tuning of RF antennas, filter design, and link budget analysis
Northern Virginia (Washington D.C. Metro Area) – Dulles Airport Area
Salary is competitive and commensurate with skills and experience.
Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays (including a holiday break from Dec. 25th to December 31), Vacation, and Retirement Plan.
PaneraTech, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to JoinUs@paneratech.com.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for team members who are creative and focused, with a love of research and technology. If you like engaging with the customer and collaborating with others to solve challenging problems, we would like to hear from you. The best candidates possess an entrepreneurial drive for getting things done and a “whatever it takes to succeed” attitude.
Working at PaneraTech
PaneraTech is located in the Washington, D.C. Metro area (Northern Virginia), but we operate more like a Silicon Valley company. We thrive on a culture of new ideas and an entrepreneurial spirit. We are an innovative team of people who value collaboration and professional growth. Our small company environment with its high pace, collaborative culture, and entrepreneurial mind-set provides an opportunity to realize your full potential and professionally grow at a much faster pace.
Contact us today for more information.